Monday, August 9, 2010

Santa Fe Part 2

Several things I meant to mention earlier...
  First of all, last night we had a discussion about whether to put up the awning or not.  Bill said, "Blue skies as far as you can see, why not?"  So we are sitting under our awning enjoying a diet coke and out of the blue hear a loud boom of .... you guessed it.. thunder... get up and go look on the other side of the motorhome and see a huge gray thunderstorm rapidly heading our way!  We dash to take down the awning as a gust of wind can very quickly dismantle it! Of course we still do not have the process down pat, so after a few well chosen words we got it down before the heavens burst open!  Lesson learned:  look at the sky on both sides of your unit before making any rash decisions!
Secondly, let me address clothes and rving.... I don't think I'll need the 30 shirts I brought and I don't think Bill will need the 25 pair of shorts/pants that he brought. Since we look at each other and say, "I don't smell do I? I think I'll wear this again."  Mind you, we are bathing!
cactus at the rv park
And on one of Halle's walks I did find a couple of different kinds of cacti.

No comments:

Post a Comment