Wednesday, August 18, 2010

From the Driver's Seat!

Hey Everybody,
I have a car! Hooray! We picked up our rental car for me to have while Bill plays golf for the next few days. So I won't have much to share as we'll be in San Diego til Monday.  I'll be doing a little shopping, reading, and catching up on my hgtv and food network shows. Of course, Halle is here to scratch on my leg, or paw on the door to remind me that she wants to walk, eat, or otherwise irritate because her daddy is playing golf and can't play with her.
One interesting note about the climate here.  There's a coastal weather report and an inland weather report. There's a huge difference. On the coast the temp is around 75, inland only 10/15 miles is close to 90!
I'll also be working our route back, originally I had wanted to go up to Yellowstone and then work our way back. But Bill is trying to talk me in to going only far north as Bryce Canyon, and Zion Canyon area and work our way east from there. We'll see who wins. His theory is that we could do Yellowstone on the way to Alaska whenever we do that in the next few years. Or maybe he's just about tired of all this togetherness! Nah....
Happy Camping!
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment