Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nothing But Blue Skies Do I See

Hey Everybody,
Another day in sunny California, thus the title of today's post.  As I was floating on my back in the pool today, two things crossed my mind. One was, it really does never rain in California, (boy, my mind is really stuck in the 60's and 70's with all of these random song lyrics that keep popping up) and two I sure can float easily. Is it the no humidity or the excess fat? I'm thinking the latter...

So today's big events were returning the rental car :( and doing the laundry while swimming. The laundry facility and pool are steps apart. I haven't seen anyone in the pool the whole time I've been here. It's very nice so I can't really figure.

We had another little mechanical scare today, but this time not the engine but the slide out. Once we got back from returning the rental car and were setting back up the slide out would not work. The error code said major problem.... yikes... Bill was able to override the code and got it to slide out and slide back in, but we decided to be on the safe side we would just keep it in. Rather be stuck in than out, right? Fortunately, in our floor plan, it just means that there's less floor space in the kitchen/living area. Since we have to go to the ford place tomorrow for that nuisance of an emission thingamajig part, we certainly didn't want to have the slide out stuck out which obviously would not have allowed us to drive. That would have led to a rv house call... sounds like cha ching to me...Hmm... I wonder if owning a motorhome is a little like owning a boat or swimming pool???


Happy Camping,
Can you believe this?
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment